I really like these Old Spice comercials that play up the fact that Neil Patric Harris used to play a doctor on TV and jokingly pretend like makes him an authority on body odor. I thought it was funny and it made me want to buy old spice.
I think that this obesity add is powerful. It got my attention right away and seems very controversial so I think that it does well.
I think that the GEICO TV spots with the cavemen are horrible. It was an Idea that was funny about 5 years ago but they just seem uncreative and irksome to me now.
This windows add seems very weird to me. I dont know what she means by wanting a "server secure enough to stay home with the kids" and she looks crazy. I am concerned for her kids one way or another.


Is advertising effective? Why? List some examples of where it did and did not influence one of your buying decision.
Of course advertising is effective. Companies wouldn invest billions of dollars a year if it weren't. It is the best way to get the word out and to draw people to your product. I have been effected by advertising. The Old Spice comercials really hit home with me and while I used their product a while ago I stopped. Now I have switched back to the brand because the commercials renewed the idea I had about their product that it was cool.
No comments:
Post a Comment